Your Trifine leather product is made from the highest quality genuine leather, which is a product of nature. The slight markings are natural characteristics of genuine leather. Texture and color may vary in each individual hide. These imperfections make your piece unique. In order to preserve the quality of your product, we recommend you the following:
- When not used, always store the product inside the dust bag. Do not leave it in plastic bags.
- Keep the product in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
- Colour transfer can occur, so please take care when wearing.
- To clean your bag, we suggest professional leather cleaning.
Your Trifine Nature Range product is made from high-quality natural fabric, which is functional and durable. In order to preserve the quality of your product, we recommend you the following:
- Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water with similar colours, separated from man-made fibers.
- Do not soak or bleach this product.
- Please try to dry this product flat. We do not recommend tumble drying.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight over long periods of time.